Monday, June 12, 2006

The firm of your choice?

Blogging has been scattered due to the recent load of 'work'.

Anyway, check out this website. www.anonymouslawfirm.com/. This is a fictitious law firm with everything, from partners to paralegals. If your career aspiration was ever to work in the top notch law firm, you can't miss this one. :D
If I was ever a member of the firm, the partners would probably want to send me along with Buffy W to Baghdad office first. *shivers*

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Lyndon posted at 11:46 pm  
    Pretty good. Reminds me of the old Indenture/Accenture spoof.
  2. Blogger Sevenchild posted at 5:54 am  
    :)

    The author/writer received an email from an Australian. The contents are as follows:


    "
    Dear Jeremy,

    I have perused the Anonymous Law Firm website and am interested to know whether Anonymous Law Firm is a legitimate practice. If so, can you please provide me with information regarding application procedures and what sort of employment opportunities are currently on offer.

    I am currently in my final year of law in Australia and am keen to practise overseas.

    Kind Regards, "
  3. Blogger chica posted at 10:54 pm  
    Hahaha, I wonder which law school?

    I am sure he/she would be delighted to find a page dedicated to recruitment process.

Post a Comment

« Home