me Me ME
Went out for a morning walk, I thought about a lot of things. Just these two days, I have noticed my disinterest in people who love to talk, talk, and talk about themselves. I am not talking about people who like to talk themselves up, just people who carry on monologues thinking they are having a conversation with you. I try my best to nod, smile, ohs and ahs, but surely at some point, they must realise that they are just talking to themselves. I need to learn how to get out of boring conversations like these!!! This is not to say I don't like to talk about myself. I am one of the worst offenders who talk non-stop too. Maybe I don't get to talk about myself anymore. Maybe I just need a little 'me' time. Yes, me, Me, ME...
While I was walking, listening to my SA samba, I remembered how happy I was. Dancing to the salsa, eating like a pig in a churrascaria restaurant, listening to the girl from Ipanema in the taxi to Ipanema, swimming like a baby sea lion in Galapagos, hiking the miles of ancient Inca Trial and seeing the mystical Machu Picchu... Listening to my SA samba gave me an instant lift, maybe my heart's still on vacation. Lets just keep it this way, es para el mejor.
And, is it really worth putting myself through this whole CFA thing? Why the bloody hell am I doing with CFA?

0 Comments
Post a Comment
« Home