the South American in me
Copacobana was hot!!! We danced the night away. The guys were really good dancers. Much more pro compared to my "freestyle"... It was the definitely the best $15 I have ever spent in a long time. How much I miss the good time dancing in my Havaianas, entrano Madrid mucho Eduardo. Quieres bailar?
There were some great Copieora performers. One of them actually looked lik Wil. Reminded me of Salvador when I saw people performing on the street. The samba, the salsa, the regaton... I can't wait to go back to SA. I miss it so much!!! Can't wait for 2008. Alex and Wil, I am coming back. Yeepee. I've got the SA in me. :)
Oh, its quite sad to see another one of my friends leaving the country. Miss you long time, nini. Sent me to your house in your container, please. :)

0 Comments
Post a Comment
« Home