Who else can look so charming on the dance floor but Antonio Banderas?
And yes, I wholeheartedly agree, indulgence is a necessity!
2 Comments
Sevenchild posted at 5:29 am This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sevenchild posted at 5:30 am
Absolutely, but surely not in the form of Antonio Banderas?!
One word aaaaaalways comes to mind when I think about him: SMUT.
And the thought of him getting it on with Angelina Jolie in that movie Original Sin. Not a bad scene, but *goosebumps*. Thankfully she's taken to an upgrade, one I very muchly approve of. ;-)
2 Comments
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Absolutely, but surely not in the form of Antonio Banderas?!
One word aaaaaalways comes to mind when I think about him: SMUT.
And the thought of him getting it on with Angelina Jolie in that movie Original Sin. Not a bad scene, but *goosebumps*. Thankfully she's taken to an upgrade, one I very muchly approve of. ;-)
Post a Comment
« Home