From London
I am in london, I finally got some decent chinese food. Time flies,
its been a month and something.
London is very similar to Melbourne, especially the bloody weather.
The day I went to watch change of the guard at Buckingham Palace, I
took off my jacket at least eight times within the 2 hours. London has
chinatown, same kinda magazines, etc etc. But, London is much bigger,
a lot more people. Like everywhere else in Europe, I think people live
to shop, coz there are always so many people on the streets.
I am in this huge mac store using free internet, hahah. Its better
than paying one euro and using belgium keyboard. For anyone who doesnt
understand, imagine all your keys on the keyboards are misplaced, like
the A is a Q, and W is Z and I have no idea how to get to @, grrrrrr.
But thank again, belgium had the best three things in the world,
chocolate, beer and lotsa and lotsa of bling bling. Yeh, diamond is my
bestfriend. :P
People go crazy shopping in Galeris Lafayette in Paris. Its like gucci
is worth 30 dollars. And there are lines for going into gucci to shop,
and you can see a line of asian tourists. Hahah. Apparently, there is
also a limit of one bag per shopper per day rule because of all these
crazy people. But its only a hearsay from my friend.
Food in europe is great, mussels in brussels, the divine taste of
praline, italian pasta, french crepe, morocan couscous, and falafel in
latin quarter.... too many to list. I can stay here forever just to
eat. Then again, I actually had a dream about myself becoming a real
fatty, it was scary. Looks like all the duomo climbing and eifel tower
stairs are not enough. I should go to SA now.

0 Comments
Post a Comment
« Home