Friday, August 19, 2005

Loss of appearance?

I had a haircut the other day. I *think* I told the hairdresser to cut
it short and kinda pointed to my arm. Somehow we got too excited
talking about Madrid and Barcelona, he stopped watching his scissors
and cut it really short. Now I look like a boy... :/ I wonder if I can
get my hair compensated for loss of apearance. He assured me that my
hair will grow and it will look nice, what happens if it didn't?? Next
time, I will remember to minus 5 with the look that you get out of a
salon.

On a different note, I am flying today. yeepeee, going to miss
everyone. It wasn't until last night when I was lying in bed, it hit
me that I was going to be away for a long time. I will not be able to
speak coherently, not even in spanish (still doing my hola, si, no...
:P ). I will be sleeping in sleeping bag. I will have to spend lotsa
of time packing and unpacking (was a nightmare pakcing last night)...
But I will get to see a lot of different places, meet different
people, do different things. That makes me happy!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home