So I am back
Yo....I am back in town.
Phew, what an awesome time it was. I've been back for 2 weeks now. Still struggling to come back to reality... :( I had a little bit too much fun, making it so hard to come back. Posting photos has been delayed, pending my catching up and all. I had like 6000 photos, which made it close to impossible to choose.
I have so much to talk about. I don't know where to start. Some memorable moments are:
- Spending 3 days in Santiago airport
- Mendoza was so much fun, and wine.
- I stole someone's bed twice, once forced by his good friend, uhuh, yeh, and it was Angelo who poured water onto that pillow... hahah
- I hitchhiked once
- I got thrown into the Galapagos once, how is it possible that they allowed man, I mean girl overboard incident????
- I failed to paraglide not once, but 3 times
- I pigged out many many times, Argentina and Brazil in particular. I still remembered the night in Rio when I ate to the point I couldn't move. omg...
- I rode a motorbike once, okay, maybe just a scooter
- I went piranha fishing, horse riding, hiked the inca trial...
- I tangoed and salsaed...
Hmmmm, it was the best time of my life. I am nostalgic already.
In other news, I got a teddy, sweet msg, cocktail in a sunny afternoon. Que bueno!!! It is not so bad to be back after all.

1 Comments
Welcome back!
Post a Comment
« Home